Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky :)





























Well its time once again for yet another Design Team reveal :) this month's challenge featured one of my very favorite designer's line - none other than Jenni Bowlin ! ! ! i had the priviledge of meeting her and taking a class that was phenomenal ! ! ! ! Geaux jenni ! ! ! so this month's challenge proved to be a great success (i think so anyway :)....... we had to use only that designer's line of products. i used distress techniques and lots of ribbons and buttons to embellish the pages...i also accented some of the paper with an embossing gloss. i hand stitched a few loops and finished the layout off with crepe paper ribbon flowers...with a button on top:) i hope i made jenni proud.

7 comments:

  1. I did not know she was your fav too. I love this layout. Oh my goodness. Jenni rocks and you do too. I loved seeing some more of your work at the mega crop you are a very talented woman. You inspire me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tanya! It's amazing. I absolutely love the checks of patterned paper! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!! I adore this lo! You are such a talented scrapper. I really like how you used all the products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, your work is just crazy, insane wonderful. Really, you should take Jenni's advice and submit your work to magazines. Everything I have seen you do is truly a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you layout and blog to Jenni. She will love what you did with her products. You must put hours of work into each layout. Your work is amazing! Also, congrats on winning the tag contest. You need to post a picture of it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya - had so much fun tonight! I really enjoyed working with you and believe it or not you really taught how to do some cool tricks!!!! I am truly blessed to be on the DT with you!!!!
    Smooches!

    ReplyDelete